FR-D700 is the ideal workhorse drive for small pump and fan control in HVAC applications. Thanks to its integrated component design, FR-D700 is extremely compact and has an enviable reputation for durability and maintenance free operation in punishing environments.
FR-D700 Series Variable Frequency Drives Benefits
- Highly Compact Designs – Suitable for all motors up to 10HP in size; offers a reduced installation footprint and simple mounting in enclosures or plenums.
- 50° Rating – Operates at full load in ambient temperatures up to 50°C (122°F) – allows more compact enclosure designs where air flow may be restricted.
- Intelligent Power Module Technology – Lower component counts and far less maintenance or down-time.
- Energy Optimization system – Intelligently adapts output voltage to load, resulting in cooler and quieter motor operation and improved efficiency.
- Integral PID Control – Maintains variables such as water pressure or air temperature independently if necessary.
- Fast Set-Up – Compatible with Mitsubishi Electric’s FR-Configurator set-up software to speed up programming time on site or during panel assembly.
- Anti-Windmill Feature – Will catch a ‘wind-milling’ fan or a back-spinning pump motor, ensuring a smooth start-up every time, whatever happens
- 5 Year Warranty – For added peace of mind
Integral PID Control
Maintains variables such as water pressure or air temperature independently if necessary.
Embedded control algorithms are used to continuously adjusts the output voltage to match the load, resulting in lower overall current usage. This translates to cooler running motors, reduced operational and maintenance costs.
Download Mitsubishi Electric FR-D700 Series for Fan and Pump Control Flyer
Learn more about Mitsubishi Electric FR-D700 Series Variable Frequency Drives
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.