WAGO introduced their new 8 port 10/100Mb/s Ethernet switch recently. This new ECOnomical switch provides users with a low-cost option for networking up to 8 devices. The switch has an expansive voltage range of 12 to 48 VDC with overvoltage protection enabling application flexibility. The wide operating temperature of -40 °C to +70 °C / -40 °F to +158 °F enables engineers to use this cost-effective option in an extensive number of applications. The compact design with intuitive DIN RAIL adapter allows for easy installation in the control cabinet or junction box.
8-Port ECO Unmanaged Switch 852-112/000-001 Features
- ECOnomical industrial switch
- 8 unmanaged 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- -40 °C to +70 °C / -40 °F to +158 °F Operating temp.
- 12 to 48 VDC operating voltage
- Intuitive DIN Rail mounting bracket
- Compact Footprint
- Removable wire connector with push in
- QR Code
8-Port ECO Unmanaged Switch 852-112/000-001 Benefits
- Excellent for budget sensitive applications
- Flexibility of system design
- Use in extreme environments
- Use with 12 volt systems/Application flexibility
- Easily install in any control enclosure
- Save space: save money
- Fast wiring connection
- Fast access to documentation
Download WAGO Industrial Ethernet Switches Brochure
Talk to one of our experts today at (855) 737-4716
or fill out our online form
to learn more.