This is a live-streaming, instructor-led online course covering the configuration and programming of Omron’s CP1, CS1, and CJ2 Series Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) using CX-Programmer, a component of Omron’s CX-ONE suite of automation programming utilities. This course of study will employ the built-in simulation tool within CX-Programmer. Students will be introduced to the architecture of the CJ Series Programmable Logic Controllers, the operation of CX-Programmer software, and fundamental concepts of the Ladder Logic programming language.
Each training session will be 3.5 hours long and training will be held on three consecutive days. A computer with CX-Programmer (CX-ONE) and an Internet connection will be required. Students can download a 30-day trial version of CX-ONE if they do not currently have the software installed on their own PC.Location:
October 19 - 21, 2020
This course is intended for Electricians, Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Control Engineers and individuals who need to understand PLC operation and interpretation of Ladder Diagrams.
Basic computer skills are required. Microsoft Windows knowledge is helpful.
Upon completion of this class, the student should be able to:
- Identify and select an Omron PLC by product family and model number
- Distinguish between PLC components such as power supplies, I/O modules and communication units
- Create a program configuration
- Properly assign addresses to I/O racks and modules
- Assign symbol names to I/O points
- Write and troubleshoot control programs using simulation software
- Test and save programs
If you are interested in signing up for this class please call (855) 737-4716
, or fill out our online form
to learn more.